Our staff was initially retained to prepare a comprehensive grading plan for the new City of San Bernardino Water Department Building. The new building consisted of 8000 sq. ft. of office space and 12000 sq. ft. of warehouse space including a truck facility yard. FDC & Associates’ scope of work was expanded to construction management and value engineering, which included the redesign of the Mechanical,HVAC and Electrical Plans to yield $300,000 cost savings to our client. FDC provided continual construction support, including compaction certification, construction staking, structural inspections, survey staking and control, electrical and mechanical inspection and contract review and bid negotiations.
444 W. Rialto Ave.
San Bernardino, CA 92405
Superior Homes LLC
8185 Banana Ave.
Fontana, CA 92335
- City of San Bernardino Planning Department
- City of San Bernardino Public Works
- City of San Bernardino Building and Safety
- Final Engineering
- Mechanical and Electrical Plans
- Rough and Precise Grading Plans
- Street Improvement Plans
- Land Surveying
- Construction Staking and Certification
- Soil Testing and Certification